- 1.1 "Customer" means the individual or company to whom these terms are addressed
- 1.2 "Force Majeure" means any cause affecting the performance by the National Ice Centre of its obligations arising from acts, events, omissions, happenings or non-happenings beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) governmental regulations, fire, flood or any disaster or industrial dispute affecting a third party.
- 1.3 "Normal Working Hours" means 9 am to 5 pm on a Working Day.
- 1.4 "Working days" means Monday to Friday, excluding Bank or other Public holidays.
- 1.5 “Shop” means the Ice Locker shop located within the National Ice Centre, Bolero Square, The Lace Market, Nottingham, NG1 1LA
- 2.1 All contracts of sale made by the National Ice Centre shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms from the party ("the Customer") with whom the National Ice Centre is dealing. Cancellation of orders by Consumers will be accepted in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to impinge upon a Consumer's statutory or contractual rights to reject faulty goods.
- 2.2 All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered: The National Ice Centre is entitled to refuse any order placed by you.
- 2.3 You undertake that:
- 2.3.1 all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services offered on our web site are correct, and
- 2.3.2 The credit or debit card you use to make a purchase from us is your own card or your company's card, that you are authorised to use it, and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services you order from us. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
- 2.4 All products are subject to availability. Please be advised we are not able to order some products. This is due to the fact that some products have been produced and manufactured in small numbers.
- 3.1 Goods and services, together with VAT, are invoiced at the price prevailing at time of order.
- 3.2 All prices are quoted and transactions made in Pounds Sterling.
- 3.3 The National Ice Centre reserves the right to modify the prices from time to time.
- 3.4 Products qualifying for price matching must have been supplied by a UK supplier.
- 3.5 10% off store prices, applies to selected lines only. This offer excludes GMB Panthers products and selected NHL Products
4.0 Delivery, Title and Risk
- 4.1 The National Ice Centre shall use reasonable endeavours to despatch goods within a reasonable timeframe, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time where this is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays caused by delivery companies.
- 4.2 Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer's address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage and all other risks shall pass to the Customer.
- 4.3 Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by the National Ice Centre.
- 5.1 The card used for payment must be presented at the Shop on collection.
- 5.2 The order confirmation e-mail must be presented at the Shop on collection.
- 5.3 ID must be presented at the Shop on collection.
- 5.4 Collection can only be in the Shops opening hours which are:
- 6.1 Payment is due on purchase.
- 6.2 Klarna - In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
7.0 Product specifications
- 7.1 The National Ice Centre makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised
- 7.2 If the National Ice Centre cannot supply the goods ordered by the Customer, the National Ice Centre reserves the right to offer goods of equal or superior quality at no extra cost. In such a case, if the Customer does not wish to accept the alternative goods offered, he or she may cancel the order and require the refund of any money paid to the National Ice Centre in respect of that order, including carriage charges. This shall be the sole remedy of the Customer in these circumstances.
8.0 The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
- 8.1 Contracts for the purchase of goods by a Customer not acting in the course of a business and through the National Ice Centre website, or by mail order, are subject to The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ('the Regulations').
- 8.2 Customers may cancel goods purchased from the National Ice Centre by sending a written notice of cancellation by email to email@example.com, or by mail to Ice Locker, The National Ice Centre, Bolero Square, The Lace Market, Nottingham, NG1 1LA.
- 8.3 The notice of cancellation must be delivered within 7 working days of the day of purchase.
- 8.4 The Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods if he or she exercises this right of cancellation under the Regulations. If the Customer does not actually return the goods to the National Ice Centre, the Customer is under a duty to make the goods available for collection at the Customer's expense from the address to which they were delivered.
- 8.5 The Customer is under a duty to retain possession of the goods whilst awaiting return to the National Ice Centre and to take reasonable care of them during this period. The Customer will be liable for any loss of or damage to the goods if he or she fails to comply with this obligation.
9.0 Errors and Omissions
- 9.1 The National Ice Centre makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on its website are correct and accurate. However, the frenetic tempo of e-commerce makes it inevitable that mistakes will occasionally occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, the National Ice Centre will be entitled to rescind the contract, notwithstanding that it has already accepted the Customer's order and/or received payment from the Customer. The National Ice Centre’s liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the Customer has paid in respect of the order. In the case of a manifest error in relation to price, the Customer will be entitled to purchase the goods by paying the difference between the quoted price and the correct price, as confirmed in writing by the National Ice Centre after the manifest error has been discovered.
- 9.2 A 'manifest error', as the term is used in sub-paragraph (1) above, means, in relation to an incorrect price, a price quoted in error by the National Ice Centre which is more than 10% less than the price that would have been quoted had the mistake not been made.
- 10.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a Consumer.
- 10.2 If any provision in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed from the Agreement and this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- 10.3 Any waiver of a breach of this Agreement must be in writing.
- 10.4 Any variation of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by a duly authorised the National Ice Centre official.
- 10.5 The headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
- 10.6 Any notices given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent (a) by first class pre-paid post to the last known address of the party; or (b) by fax to their last known fax number; or (c) by e-mail to the last notified e-mail address of the party.
- 10.7 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11.0 Refunds & Exchanges
- 11.1 Ice Locker is happy to refund or exchange any item returned in a saleable condition with all packaging and with a valid receipt within 14 days of purchase
- 11.2 Ice Locker are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on any sale items, products that have been worn for any sporting activities or skates that have been sharpened
- 11.3 All undergarments and hosiery must be in their original sealed packaging to enable for a refund or exchange to be made
12.0 About Us
- 12.1 Who we are. We are Nottingham Ice Centre Limited trading as Ice Locker – a company incorporated and registered in Great Britain with company number 03563341. Our main office is at National Ice Centre, Bolero Square, Nottingham, United Kingdom, NG1 1LA and our registered VAT number is GB715917129.
- 12.2 How to contact us. You can contact us at icelocker.co.uk/pages/contact-us
- 12.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you, we will send an email to the email address you provided to us in your order.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Winners are selected at random from all eligible entries recieved by the closing date. Entries recieved after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw. The selection is final and the winner will be contacted by telephone or email within a week of the competition closing date.
The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Ice Lockers discretion.
Only one entry per person allowed and all entrants must be 18 or over. Entries not complying with the terms and conditions will be invalid and all employees of Ice Locker, their families agents or anyone else connected with a promotion are excluded from entering the prize draw.
The winners details and promotional photograph will be used for promotional purposes
The promoter of the prize is Ice Locker, National Ice Centre, Bolero Square, The Lace Market, Nottingham NG1 1LA
Price Match Policy
If you find a product for sale in Ice Locker cheaper anywhere else, we will match the lower price. This applies to ALL branded items for sale in-store at any UK retailer (excludes catalogue and online sales channels) for an identical product where the item is in stock, listed as new (excludes used products) and sold by the retailer. All branded items must be supplied by a registered UK based supplier, and must have a bricks and mortar UK store.
Price match cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher offer – the price match, promotion, discount or voucher offer with the greatest discount will apply. Contact us within seven days of purchase and we will verify the price with a quick phone call - if you've already bought the item, we'll refund the difference on production of your receipt. Items sold as part of a multi-deal are matched to their individual price.purchase and we will verify the price with a quick phone call - if you've already bought the item, we'll refund the difference on production of your receipt. Items sold as part of a multi-deal are matched to their individual price.
Price matching is only available on full priced items that are current season's stock.