NOTTINGHAM STORE TUESDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2020
SHEFFIELD STORE 3 & 4 OCTOBER 2020
SKATES, STICKS, PROTECTIVE GEAR, ACCESSORIES AND MORE
The sale event will take place at the Nottingham and Sheffield store.
Nottingham - Tuesday 29th September 2020
Sheffield - 3rd and 4th October 2020
Nottingham - 3pm - 8pm
Sheffield - 9am -5pm
Please wash your hands before entering the sale or use the hand sanitiser provided
- Please do not attend the sale if you or anyone in your party has had COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- You may be asked to queue outside before entering the sale, please prepare for appropriate weather
- Please ensure you queue 2m apart and adhere to social distancing guidelines throughout the sale
- Please wash your hands before entering the sale or use the hand sanitiser provided
- We accept groups of the same household of no more than 6 people to walk around together
- Please ensure you wear a mask at all times whilst shopping
- No refunds will be given
- Make sure you pick everything up on your way around – readmittance will have to come through the entrance queue
- Skates are sold unsharpened, please ensure you get them sharpened before you hit the ice.
- If you need any help please ask a member of staff