Wooden Stick Handling BallRegular price £3.50 Save £-3.50
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This unique training aid is fairly simple and measures 2 inches in diameter.
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all but the roughest surfaces.
- For best results use the Swedish Stickhandling Ball on wood, tile, smooth concrete, or even carpeted surfaces.
- This 2' hardwood ball is the BEST tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands.
- Think of the Swedish Stickhandling ball as the 'Speed bag' of stickhandling training.
- Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and you will see a dramatic improvement in the players ability to handle the puck.